Hello. I purchased a 4.2V Nano Charger for my RCR123s from Lighthound a few months ago. Within a few weeks, the charger seemed faulty:
When the unit was plugged into a power source and there was no battery in the unit, the light was red (instead of green). I then left a battery in the unit overnight and the unit did not show a green light (only red). I also could not detect any temperature change (usually the battery gets a bit warm when charged).
Lighthound shipped out a new unit when I reported the problem.
Last week I found the same problem (light always red and no temperature change when battery left overnight). I reported the same to Lighthound. The company claims they don't hear about failures on these units.
Has anyone had a similar problem? I'd also love to hear recommendations on other chargers of similar size.
Thank you.
Edit:
FYI, I use AW RCR123a Protected 750 mAh batteries.

