Topic

Life members with one post?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Ryan Smith BPL Member
PostedOct 17, 2013 at 10:04 am

I had to file a PayPal claim once a few years ago. Seems like it took about a month from start to finish, but I did get my money back. I now run all if my Paypal transactions through my CC. My CC company doesn't care about if the seller can prove they shipped it, PayPal policy, etc. If I tell them I was swindled, I get my money back no questions asked. There are some Paypal horror stories out there so I'm not going to rely on them to keep people honest.

Ryan

Valerie E BPL Member
PostedOct 17, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I tried to use it once, but they told me that my "item wasn't eligible", even though it was bought from a commercial vendor (not an individual) and it was NOT sent via PayPal "gift". Fortunately, I had used a credit card through PayPal, and the CC company took care of it. Glad to hear that other people have gotten it to work, though!

PostedOct 19, 2013 at 8:00 pm

So what you are saying is that I should, instead of lurking, post comments so that I'll be more trusted even if they are not that useful?

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Loading...