Topic

Stoic Somnus compared to WM Caribou

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Tyler Miller BPL Member
PostedOct 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I have a few trade options and I was wondering if I could get some quick insight into these two bags:

Stoic Somnus 30* long
MW Caribou long

I am a side/stomach sleeper who like to have one or both arms under my pillow. Weight between the two isn't an issue. Neither is temp rating. I would use this for 3 seasons in NC, above 25 degrees. I don't mind putting on layers, and I'll be in a tent, usually with a hiking partner. Below 25, I have another bag I would use. I typically get out on the trail maybe 2-3 times a year max (new dad, and work keeps me traveling a lot). So I don't need top of the line.

Can anyone speak into the differences in materials? quality? construction? size? comfort?

Any advice or tips would be great.

Tyler Miller BPL Member
PostedOct 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I was able to do some digging around on here and found what I needed. Feel free to reply if you want…I may or may not see it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...