Topic

Replacement for Inov8 FlyRoc 310

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedOct 13, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I recently went to replace my FlyRoc 310, but learned they had been discontinued. From advice from Inov8 I bought some Roclite 315's since they are suppose to be similar. I've now put about 80 miles on them and am not happy with them. I find the aggressive tread and material to be almost too soft and feels somewhat unstable. I've also feel like my ankles are rolling in more than usual.

Any old FlyRoc 310 user's have recommendations for a replacement shoe (not the roclite 315)?

Mark Verber BPL Member
PostedOct 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm

The closest I found was the RocLite 295… but after 7 years of using the Flyroc-310, thinking I would never find a shoe I liked better I happily made the switch to the TrailRoc series. For the 245 and ultimately the 150, though these days I am much more frequently wearing a pair of five fingers if it's in the back country or I am doing a long run.

–mark

Jason Elsworth BPL Member
PostedOct 14, 2013 at 12:52 am

RocLite 295 for me too. However these have also recently been changed and some report that they aren't as grippy in the wet as they used to be. I would also look at the TrailRoc series as Mark suggested. Again the grip on wet rock isn't meant to be that great, but this isn't an issue for everyone. Apart from that they look like a great hiking shoe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...