Topic

eVent fabric source

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
PostedOct 11, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Have been looking and can't find a current retail source for eVent fabric. Specifically I'm looking for 3-layer, with the lightest face fabric I can find. Anybody know of a current source? I need probably 3 yds but might go for a little more if I had to.

Whoops – just found some in the most obvious spot – OWF. But heavier than i'd hoped. Any OTHER sources?

Jerry Adams BPL Member
PostedOct 11, 2013 at 10:09 pm

wow! That's new. They didn't use to carry it even recently. This is the first time I've ever seen it for sale anywhere except some remnants that BPL sold.

questoutfitters.com has some similar WPB fabrics that are lighter weight but they're not eVent

PostedOct 12, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Yipes, another project.
Any thoughts on what the weight of an XL pullover (no hood) would be with 3.5-3.8 oz material when all frills are left out?

Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedOct 15, 2013 at 7:39 am

Yeah, I didn't realize that either. Dang, because I was trying to sell the rest of mine and I am asking too much. I wish I could sew to make myself a jacket.

Joshua S BPL Member
PostedOct 17, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Hey Paul,
I have some that I purchased from BPL when their shop was having the going out of business sale. It's been a few years and I still haven't used it, so maybe it's time to sell it. I have 5 yards. It's 56" wide and weighs about 2.3 osy. It is 3 layer. The outer fabric is dark gray with black ripstop pattern. The inner face fabric is white. PM me if interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...