Topic

DuoMid Pole Jack Question

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Edward Jursek BPL Member
PostedOct 7, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I just got a cuben DuoMid. My Ruta Locura Yana Pole tips are loose in the supplied pole jack, as they use the smaller tips. I am looking to get 2 longer pole jacks to do the inverted V set-up as well. Anyone have a suggestion, I am not even sure the Locus Gear DPTE will work with the Yana Poles.

Dean F. BPL Member
PostedOct 8, 2013 at 7:10 am

I can't answer the question you actually asked very intelligently, but… just use a rock, or a piece of log, to put under the trek pole for a few extra inches. You can almost always find one big enough.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...