My trusty old Kelty solo tent is being retired. Has been a good tent for the last several years. I really want to jump to an UL set up, which is why I was looking at tarp/bivy set up. I like the size, weight and flexibility compared to a hammock set up (plus, I don't like sleeping in hammocks).
I was thinking of going with Borah Gear stuff. Seems from the few reviews, they make a good, solid product at a great price. I am looking at the standard bivy (m90) and 8'x10' tarp. This should come out to around 18oz (maybe a couple more for ties). Prices on the site are $80 and $95, respectively.
I'm thinking that this would work out great. But before I click on the purchase button, any other products I should consider at this price point? I'm fine spending more, if the benefits are there.
I live in Utah, so not much rain throughout the year.

