
I believe it was ~-10F on average that day…
and a few from our 6hr walk around Boston during the Feb 8th blizzard this year,


Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.

I believe it was ~-10F on average that day…
and a few from our 6hr walk around Boston during the Feb 8th blizzard this year,


Here's one Konrad did that looks nice.
Jack
top work Konrad!
Steven…what's the orange dog jacket on your dog in those winter pics?
Matt
That's the last generation REI AdventureDog pack in large.
Not the pack, the dog JACKET on the dog. Is it fleece or soft shell? Very nice looking and warm looking.
M
ah, sorry, it’s a jacket made by Hurtta. I don’t believe it can be purchased in the U.S., a fellow BPL member in Slovenia purchased it for me.
http://www.k9topcoat.com the article fleece looks like the nicest dog fleece I have seen
LOL…Steven…Just after you turned me on to Hurtta dog gear, guess what I see on sale at Sierra Trading Post?
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/hurtta~b~4089/
Matt
NICE!
Steven,
Is it the same jacket on STP? Or is it fleece lined? I need something similar to that for my trail pup. She gets cold at night with when the temps go below 50.
On a side note, I have an old sleeping bag that I might just chop up and use as a winter quilt for her, similar to what you have Matthew.
The one I have is slightly different, it has coverage for the hind legs, it is not the fleece lined one.
http://www.hurttacollection.com/en/outdoors-en/products/warm-clothing/waterproof-fleece-overall/
Become a member to post in the forums.