Topic

Gram Weinie Stove Heineken Pot

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Gram Weinie Stove Heineken Pot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dan Yeruski
    BPL Member

@zelph

Locale: www.bplite.com

See!!!!!

That wasn't difficult. Great feedback.

$5.00 + $1.00 S&H

I accept Paypal,and Money Orders

Let me know if you want 2×6 or 2×8

Send me an email and I'll give you my Information

Dan Yeruski
    BPL Member

@zelph

Out of all those that said they would like to purchase a stand, only one followed through.

Is my price too high?

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

Perhaps something in the order of $3 -4 may have been more attractive to some. I think, alas, that many people muse more about equipment lust than act on it.

Hmmm, shades of another "industry", can $ be made on that? :-)>

Looking forward to the stand, Z.

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Locale: Rocky Mountains

I don't use a heine can but let me take a measurement tonight and i'll let you know. I might want one.

s k

@skots

Dan,

Although the stand you crafted doesn't fit into our current cooking set-up, I think that the $5 price for welded ss is beyond reasonable; to the point of contribution to the community. Thanks for the offer!

Dan Yeruski
    BPL Member

@zelph

(quote)Although the stand you crafted doesn't fit into our current cooking set-up, I think that the $5 price for welded ss is beyond reasonable; to the point of contribution to the community. Thanks for the offer!(quote)

My contributions to the community has come to an end!!!!!!

They are no longer available as contributions :)

Ebay charges me .57 service fee + my postage of .80 and time and effort to mail them. I'm sure you all understand. I ventured I gained!!!!!!

Just a side note here: The pot stand weighs only 3 grams and works just fine under the Heineken pot. The burner I used in the photo is 3+ grams. That's feather weight.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools