Topic

Luxurylite Detachable Waist Belt

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedOct 2, 2013 at 8:35 am

The Luxurylite backpack has a detachable waist belt they call the hook belt. If I understand it correctly the belt can be left on and the pack hooked to it after the pack is placed on one’s back.

I tried this a number of years ago on one of my myog packs and didn’t find it particularly useful. Thought maybe I should reconsider the idea.

Can you see advantages to this system?

here

d k BPL Member
PostedOct 2, 2013 at 8:40 am

We have two of those packs we got on the scratch-and-dent sale, one with the detachable waist belt and an earlier model that is fixed. Though the "hook" belt doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would, I personally prefer the fixed belt – less hassle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...