I have an older Golite Ultra 20 quilt that I have been using for awhile. I think 5 years. I would like to add some down to it so that I can sleep warmer. I think it originally had 9 ozs and I would like to add about 3 ozs more. I purchased 3.2 ozs of 850 fill down from Thru-Hiker last year but can't seem to work of the courage to cut into my quilt, open that sealed bag of down, and just do it. So, I'm wondering if you know of businesses that might do this for me. I've contacted a couple of area outdoor equipment/clothing repair places but they don't seem to answer emails and I can't get them on the phone. Who would you recommend for me to try?
Or have any of you added down to your quilt/sleeping bag at home? If so, what kind of help or hints could you give me?

