I received my MLD littlestar in the mail today and got a few minutes to set it up in the backyard. My initial impression is that this thing is huge. I can see now why people had an issue with the regular trailstar's footprint.
I set it up with both a panel door and a corner door. Since I am 6'4, I think most of the time I will be setting it up with a corner raised for the door to allow easier entry and exit.
Compared to previous shelters I have used (solomid and hexamid), this thing has a bunch of room to stretch out and have all of my gear under the tarp. I plan to give the littlestar a good workout this winter in my normal stomping grounds around the Bay Area.
Here a couple of pictures, and for reference that is a 65 lbs pup to give an idea of scale.






