Hey all, I currently have a Seedhouse SL1 (at 2.5 lbs) but I have some money to blow so I was wondering if anyone could suggest something lighter that is still a full tent. I was thinking about the Hexamid with netting, beak, and bathtub groundsheet, but I feel like it won't give me the sense of enclosure, 'protection', privacy, etc. that I desire, for totally comfortable sleeping. I guess a one wall shelter is going to need that openness for airflow.
I should mention that I'm not a regular hiker. I just travel (hitchhiking, etc.) and live outside a lot so I'm not going for total ascetism. It feels good to have a little private enclosed space sometimes, but I think the Hexamid would leave me a little too open to achieve that feeling. I wish I could try one. Anyway, any suggestions? It would be great to reach 24oz or so.
Edit: I'm 5'9" and I just need it for 3 season weather. Nothing extreme. 25f to 100f?

