Topic

Enlightened Equipment Closet Cleaning Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Enlightened Equipment Closet Cleaning Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Hello all,

I am going through every thing I have and trying to clean it up. I have a batch of return quilts up now on my site on a page just for the BPL crowd. (http://www.enlightenedequipment.com/product/bpl-gear-deals/)

This page is not linked on my site and is just for this community. The quilts I have up are all returns or exchanges. They are all in perfect shape and I will warranty them like normal for defects and repairs but will not accept them for return or exchange. Everything that normally ships with the quilt is included.

I have a bunch more quilts I want to put on the list but i need to organize them and would like to move them in batches. I have returns, demos and production 2nds all to move. I will post the next batch after the first batch sells out.

There is one of each quilt, if the site says it's "out of stock" someone already got it.

USE the code BPL to get free shipping in the USA on these quilts on top of the already deep discounts

Happy shopping
    -Tim

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

The RevelationX quilts listed were all made before the down switch and use 850 fill goose down

-Tim

Paul Andronico
    BPL Member

@jakesandwich

Locale: Lake Tahoe

Thanks, Tim!

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I figure we can help each other out. My wife is sick of stepping over all these quilts:)

-Tim

Kevin J

@kevinj

I was going to buy a RevX today anyways. You don't have one listed yet, but I'm looking for a 6' Regular – probably a 20 degree bag (but still waffling). If you find one of those let me know and I'll buy it.

Kevin

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Just posted a batch of production 2nds. Nothing wrong with them, might find a wavy edge seam line. 10-18, there is a 6' REG 20* in there

-Tim

Brock Graves
    BPL Member

@gravesbrock

Locale: asheville nc

Any idea if you have an extra wide revX in there anywhere Tim? Thanks

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Definaty not. I can build you one custom though drop me an email.

-Tim

Alaskaoneday
    BPL Member

@alaskaoneday-2

Locale: Northern CA

Order placed, Damn you Tim

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

:)

Timothy Crippen

@mythinglink

Locale: Colorado

If you come across a 6'Wide 30 or 40 Rev/Revx/Prod let me know. I am in the market for a summer quilt. I am still enjoying the other quilts you made including the custom made one for my pooch.

Thanks

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I might have one in my demo bins. Haven't got to those yet. Not really sure what's in there

I have some 6' WIDE 30* ProdigyX black and black/green but they're new stock so won't be on sale.

Isn't there a 40* synthetic on the gear deals page I put up?

-Tim

Timothy Crippen

@mythinglink

You have a 6' reg and 6'6" wide but no 6' Wide posted. No big deal, if you come across one in your bin I will pick it up.

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

If you want shoot me an email I can do the $15 off stock and free shipping through today on one of those 6' WIDE 30* ProdigyX I have.

-Tim

Anthony Viera
    BPL Member

@joydivisi0n

Locale: Orange County

I want to pounce on this but I don't see a slim quilt. The RevX 20* Reg you have posted is tempting, but would this be too big for someone 5'9", 130 lbs? I am a back sleeper only.

Timothy Crippen

@mythinglink

Order and payment sent.
    Thank you

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Anthony,

Yes the SLIM is the ideal fit for you as a thin back sleeper. I just dont have in my sale piles as we sell very few. However I doubt that you'd find a REG to be way too big in a way that would be problematic. You would have more quilt to tuck even further reducing drafts and sealing in heat.

If it comes down to cost grab a REG on sale, fit get the SLIM built to order at normal price (still the best deal going:)

Everyone else,

Thanks for your orders and support

-Tim

Randy Martin
    BPL Member

@randalmartin

Thanks for doing this Tim! Just jumped on this and ordered the 6' REG 10 degree.

Wolf’s Rain
    BPL Member

@wolfsrain

Grats on whoever scored the 40 degree prodigy quilt. I was planning on nabbing that one when I got home from work. And, thanks Tim for posting your sale quilts here. I need to be faster on the trigger next time!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools