Hey all! I've been refiguring my sleep system– I sleep hot (just a cotton sheet at room temp) and I hate the feel of nylon especially when warm so I want to switch out my Marmot Arroyo 30f 27oz bag for a 12.3oz Zpacks 40f bag and a travel sheet/bag liner to make it modular (I'm generally in warm climates and have only been chilly a couple times with my old Arroyo). That way I can use the liner sheet alone when warm and then combine them when cold. I also hear the Zpacks run warm.
My trouble is, I can't figure out the best fiber. Cotton is too heavy, but silk and even the STS silk cotton blend apparently let wind rip through. Microfleece, from what I've seen gets down to 4.9oz a yd but I don't know about windblocking at that weight.
So, to the point, does anyone have any suggestions for a fabric that's warm, not gross-feeling like nylon, and is UL?

