Question first:
If you were packing this Packafeather XL adjustable alcohol stove, what would be a good pot or mug to carry with it?

Backstory:
I'm upgrading from a self-made super cat stove and a K-mart aluminum grease pot. The previous combo works well, but I'd like to experiment with an adjustable stove and a smaller pot. And I'd like to get rid of the potlifter. The grease pot is large, 4.5 cups (1L). See, I've never needed to boil more than 2.5 cups (600 ml) of water…that's enough for a hot drink and rehydration of a meal. So I'm eyeballing smaller pots/mugs. What would be a good match, given the flame pattern of the stove?
The Evernew 600 pot would be at the minimum volume needed. The Mountain Laurel 850 seems kinda tall and skinny. The Snow Peak Trek 700 looks promising. Others in the 600-800 ml range?
Strong preference for a pot/mug with a light lid (not steel, not foil) and foldaway handles. I would be as happy with aluminum as I would be with Ti.

