Topic

Evernew Soft Bottles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Evernew Soft Bottles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    D S
    BPL Member

@smoke

I've been looking everywhere for the Evernew Soft Water Bottles. I can't find them in any size, but I'm looking for the 900ml. What's the deal?

J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

ultralightdesigns.com

D S
    BPL Member

@smoke

They are out of stock on the 900ml.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

They have been hard to find ever since the combination of the following:

(1) The 2011 Japanese earthquake/tsunami which wrecked production for quite a while.

(2) The advent of the Sawyer Squeeze, when it was found that Platypus bottles wouldn't work to replace the flimsy Sawyer bags.

Ever since, demand has greatly exceeded supply. Shipments that come in are sold out within days. Evernew still hasn't been able to catch up with the demand.

Luckily, I switched from Platypus to Evernew before the above events, because I was continually losing the Platypus caps. I therefore have enough.

About all you can do is to check the various suppliers daily and order immediately when a supplier has them in stock. I don't know if any firms will allow you to put in a backorder request to get in line for the next shipment, but that would be ideal.

J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

Sorry 'bout that, I saw it listed in their products but didn't check inventory…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools