Topic

MLD Exodus Full Suspension No Longer Available?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Tony Wong BPL Member
PostedSep 25, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I was just over at the MLD website and noticed that the Exodus FS was no longer listed for sale.

Anyone know anything about this?

My friend, Jeremy, has one and it carried like a dream on a 130 miles section of the PCT that we did this past July.

Was thinking of getting one for next year and trips like the JMT where I was carrying up to 30-32 lbs.

Maybe it just was not selling?

Tony

K C BPL Member
PostedSep 25, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I bet they are working on putting aluminum rods/bars/frames in the next series of packs. I make my own personal packs this way and they ride great with a CCF layer against the back. MLD is way overdue for pack renovations/tech.

KC

Garth Collier BPL Member
PostedSep 26, 2013 at 12:24 am

Ron Bell
We have three mens Medium Exodus FS on sale for $185 (reg $270). We will be redesigning the FS for 2014 – no details available at this time. Also the Newts no longer available now – also a 2014 redesign. Thanks!

PostedSep 26, 2013 at 1:19 am

Ron mentioned to me last year that they'd be making a burn FS too. Not sure if its still true, but I hope it is.

Steven Paris BPL Member
PostedSep 26, 2013 at 7:16 am

Can't wait to see the redesign, Ron. I keep going round and round on shelters, but my Exodus has been my mainstay pack since early 2011.

Edit: Wow, I just checked on MLD and I actually ordered my Exodus in November 2009!

Eugene Smith BPL Member
PostedSep 26, 2013 at 7:25 am

I know my homey picked up one of the last three on sale. He has wanted one for a while. First step for him towards lightweight comfort.

Tony Wong BPL Member
PostedSep 26, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Just and update.

I emailed Ron last last night and he replied early this morning:

HI

We are looking to do a few updates on it for 2014.

Thanks,

Ron Bell
Design Minister / Chief Happiness Officer
mountainlaureldesigns.com
2515 Laburnum Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015 USA
540.588.1721

Gotta love Ron for his quick reply/service.

Tony

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Loading...