Topic

Tarptent moment dw

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Brock Graves BPL Member
PostedSep 25, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Just pulled the trigger on a moment dw! Very excited for it to get here. Looks like it will be a couple weeks yet. I opted for the solid inner as this will be my winter tent. Haven't seen any reviews or pictures up on here yet.
I had the original moment last year that I used for two trips but, sold it because I couldn't keep condensation at bay with me and my dog in there. The main problem was my the foot of my bag would touch the walls of the tent.
Just looking for others experience, is there anywhere that the inner touches the putter that I need to do my own modifications? Thanks

PostedSep 25, 2013 at 7:27 pm

"I don't have a search function on the ipad."

Sure you do! You can either search just BPL in google inside your browser of choice, or scroll to the bottom of the page and choose 'Full Version', and then you can use the search field on every page of BPL in Safari on your iPad (and other browsers, I'm sure).

Brock Graves BPL Member
PostedSep 25, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Ah thank you sir! I forgot about being able to switch to full version and never new I could just search through google! Learn something new everyday guess I can skip school tomorrow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...