Topic

hello everyone from an UL newbie!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 3:38 am

Hello everyone! I am a 57 year old 100% disabled veteran living in Eastern North Carolina on the Pamlico River. I was disabled serving with the 82nd Airborne Division in combat. I am hoping to start doing some UL backpacking now that surgeries have allowed me to walk again with the goal of extended hiking in the future.

PostedSep 24, 2013 at 6:30 am

Welcome Lewis! I was in the 82nd from 81-84, (and then up Longstreet at 18th Corps from 87-89) so a hearty HOOAH to you!

Ian BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 7:17 am

My brother was in 82nd DIVARTY but I've only been to Fayette-nam a couple times for training. I spent my CONUS years as a grunt at Campbell and Drum with a tour each in Panama and Germany. Yes I'm a dirty nasty leg.

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...