Topic

I LOVE Zpacks!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Steve Davis BPL Member
PostedSep 23, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Sorry folks, but I have recently bought a ton of Zpacks stuff and I LOVE their stuff. I HAVE to sing their praises. I have their…

Hexamid Solo Tarp
Arc Blast Backpack
20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Microfleece Beanie

All these (minus the beanie) are only about a pound each. 3 of my "big 4" are Zpacks and they rock. Joe and Matt respond to all your questions and they're super friendly. Check em out. Just my 2 cents.

John Hillyer BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 3:34 am

I love most ZPacks stuff but not the beanie. At first it was very tight which wasn't surprising given that I wear a large hat size. Then every bit of elasticity in the fabric gave up and only a giant could keep the hat on there head. Used for about a month and washed several times.

USA Duane Hall BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 5:48 am

Yep, I have the Hex tent, Arc Blast and more than likely later this winter/spring, get a 30 sb. Love the weight.
Duane

John Mc BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 8:02 am

yup….I also have the new Arc Blast and a handful of other products from Joe. Great gear! My new Arc Blast got its virgin journey a couple weeks ago. I completed a round trip hike of Section L of the PCT. That's the final section to Canada…total distance of 128 miles in 5 days. The Arc Blast carried my 25 lb total weight great. It was an experiment in how much can I 'bend' the carbon frame to open the air gap. When I bent it to what I'd consider it's max, the two carbon stays started to poke me in by upper gluts. I had to relax the arch of the carbon stays and the 'poking' stopped….from there it was nothing but awesomeness.

Dena Kelley BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 9:31 am

I have their Goose Hood which is awesome for sleeping in.

I've been eyeing their shelters and their packs. All it takes is money. :)

Sunny Waller BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm

You know you are a Zbot when your backpack, shelter, sleeping bag, rain gear , bear bag, pack liner, stuff sacks , guy lines , mini biners and yes even your tooth brush is Zpacks. ( I just had to get the tooth brush:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...