Topic

Need a rain pant suggestion

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Dennis Park BPL Member
PostedSep 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm

So I finally got caught out there in rain and what a first experience, almost 24 hrs of continuous rain. The weather forecast was not accurate and I just brought some cheap water resistant pant that historically did fine for drizzle. I got soaked through.

What are some rain pant recommendations? I am looking for something where I won't have to worry about tearing every time I sit down or walk too close to a bush. Thanks.

mik matra BPL Member
PostedSep 22, 2013 at 4:44 am

I was hoping to read some superlight rainpants mentioned here :). Mine are 208g and is one of those items in my pack I'd like to 'work on' to lower Base Weight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...