Topic

GoLite Jam Waist Size Issue

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Tom Keefe BPL Member
PostedSep 21, 2013 at 7:15 am

So I bought a Jam50 this last year in the large size in order to fit my long torso. Problem is the waist belt is about 1 to 2 inches too large (from what I understand this is a relatively well known issue). I'm sure other people on here have had this problem as well. Are there any mods out there to get the waist size down an inch or two? I really like the pack, but I'm afraid if I can't find a reasonable way to make it fit, I'm going to have to sell it and look for something else.

Luke Schmidt BPL Member
PostedSep 21, 2013 at 7:53 am

In my opinion there are better packs but the Jam is not a bad pack for the money. Check out David's blog (bedrock and paradox) somewhere on there he shows a mod for the hipbelt of a Jam.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...