Topic

Shoulder season sleeping bag?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedSep 20, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I'm ready to invest in a new down bag for fall and spring. I have a marmot 40deg summer bag already, but want to replace my old synthetic bag for spring and fall in the northeast. I tend to sleep hot and use a hammock with CCF pad. I normally use my summer bag open like a quilt. I love to toss and turn and like the ability to move my legs.

I'm interested in what rating most people use? 0, 20, 30 etc., brand and any other suggestions. Obviously weight is important. But, I don't need the most expensive bag made either as my trips are reasonably tame.

Thanks in advance.

db

Stephen M BPL Member
PostedSep 20, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I love my Western Mountaineering 20f Alpinelite for shoulder season, it has loads of room to move about.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...