Topic

Steripen Freedom and Mophie PowerStation Mini

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Bruce Tolley BPL Member
PostedSep 15, 2013 at 1:35 pm

I am looking at the Steripen Freedom and wondering if the USB battery for my iPhone, the Mophie PowerStation Mini might be able to recharge it.

Both are marketed as USB devices but the web sites of both companies seem a bit thin on input and output power in watts, amps, or volts.

Any information welcomed.

Also any comments about the reliability of the Freedom? On the REI website, about 1/2 the comments are about lack of reliability in the field.

thanks

Mark Fowler BPL Member
PostedSep 15, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I am using a Steripen Freedom and have not had any problems with it (about 30 days so far) although I try to keep it charged up. I am using a USB Powerfilm USB + AA solar charger for the Freedom as well as charging a Petzl Core battery in my XP2 and Android phone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...