Topic

Montbell Vest Sizing – Possible Sticky Thread for Clothes Fit?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Paul Andronico BPL Member
PostedSep 11, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I am 5' 10", 180 lbs, and wear a large in most clothes. I purchased a Montbell UL Down Vest in large based on their sizing chart. I was surprised that the vest is pretty baggy on me, and the zip up collar was huge around my neck. Is there a way to create a "sticky" thread with member sizing examples for clothes from different manufacturers?

Travis L BPL Member
PostedSep 11, 2013 at 3:41 pm

>Is there a way to create a "sticky" thread…

No.

rmeurant BPL Member
PostedSep 11, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I'm surprised it wasn't too small, rather than too large – that would be a more common experience, as the MontBell range in East Asia (Japan, Korea) is generally a size smaller than it is in the US. (Sometimes the labels show both sets of sizing).

i.e.
Asia MontBell garment XL = US Montbell garment L
Asia MontBell garment L = US Montbell garment M
Asia MontBell garment M = US Montbell garment S

Maybe you were just unlucky, and got a mislabeled item.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...