Topic

JMT Question

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Valerie E BPL Member
PostedSep 8, 2013 at 11:27 am

Hope someone can help me with this…Spent a couple of days on the JMT in late August, and saw several people with nice-looking trail atlases with a yellow cover. Didn't get a very close look at them, though. Does anyone know what they were? (On line, the Eric the Black book looks like a single book with a blue cover, so maybe the yellow books are something else???)

BTW, I asked on the JMT Yahoo Group site, but no answer. Maybe BPL people (often found on the JMT) will know…

[ed. for tone]

PostedSep 9, 2013 at 9:25 am

Not aware of a yellow trail atlas. I carried the Blackwoods Press atlas on the JMT this summer, which I would recommend. Maybe it was a rite in the rain notebook.

Valerie E BPL Member
PostedSep 9, 2013 at 9:28 am

Thanks for your reply, Arn. I never thought of that — it would make sense to hold your (whatever) atlas inside another (more weatherproof) cover…

Valerie E BPL Member
PostedSep 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Could've been those on the outside, Eric's atlas held inside… Planning a thru-hike next year, so if I see them again, this time I'll STOP and ASK!!!!! :~)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...