Topic

southern & central CA partners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips southern & central CA partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

Locale: dirtville, CA

lookin' for some summertime partners for trips of up to 4 days, in southern or central CA.

about me: live in "the OC," typically backpacking with the husband & two kids. but since my husband just changed jobs and can't take as much vacation right now as we're used to, i need to find partners for some grownups-only trips this summer & fall. my total pack weight fluctuates, but is dropping and if i finish my sewing projects soon i should come in right around 10 lbs base. i don't like to do much over 15 miles a day, but i can do that even with a fair bit of elevation gain & loss.

i have no concrete trips lined up, but if you've got something and would like some company or to add somebody to your group, let me know. it's best for me to have a trip overlap a weekend, but i might be able to occasionally do mid-week trips. thanks!

email: my screen name at yahoo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools