Topic

Six Moon Designs Skyskape mods

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Packman Pete BPL Member
PostedSep 4, 2013 at 8:57 am

I have heard rumors but haven't heard details-what have you done to make this cute little tent even better?

I know some people have considered adding a zipper door on the vestibule side. Any details?

I have heard that others have swapped out the existing ridge pole with home made PVC piping. Whats the story there?

If there are other modifications any of you have made, I would like to hear about them. Thanks!

PostedSep 4, 2013 at 11:43 am

The ridge pole mods were first done with pex tubing and it made the tent a lot more stable and kept the poles in place better. Doug Thomas and I did the first one I know of and Doug posted pics on here that should b ez to find. I didn't like the tent till that mod was made.

Packman Pete BPL Member
PostedSep 5, 2013 at 7:43 am

Has anybody actually added a door to the mesh on the vestibule side? I am consideing it and wanted some feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...