Topic

Special moment with my Son

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
John Hillyer BPL Member
PostedSep 2, 2013 at 9:26 pm

So my 4 year old son was on my computer playing an online video game. He ran up to me and said "I'm bored with this game, can you type in another one?" So I sat down at the computer, readied my hands at the keyboard, and asked where he wanted to go. Completely missing what I was asking for, he looked at me with an expression of surprise, grinned, and said "Hiking!"

F. R. BPL Member
PostedSep 2, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I have been able to generate a great deal of interest in the outdoors in children by showing them YouTube vids of Ray Mears or the Bush Tucker Man.

David Thomas BPL Member
PostedSep 4, 2013 at 2:28 pm

"A Child Shall Lead Us"?

One of our house rules is that kids play outside every day it is over -20F. We'll let them come in after 5-10 minutes at -10F. Life goes better for everyone when adults go outside with the kids.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...