Topic

Actual measured Mariposa back length – help please

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Actual measured Mariposa back length – help please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

I currently have an older style Gorilla purchased in October 2010. It is a medium back length, which back then was recommended for a 16" – 20" torso.

I have a torso of 19 inches, which puts me between the medium and large using the new GG system. My old style Gorilla is a very comfortable fit and I am now looking to get a Mariposa in the 25% off sale, but wanted to know which of the Mariposa back lengths would most closely match up with the actual back length of my Gorilla..

If someone with either a large or medium new style Mariposa would be kind enough to measure the actual back length for me (bottom of hip belt to shoulder strap attachment points)I would be most grateful. I can then compare this to the length of my Gorilla.

Thanks.

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

Having now got a medium Mariposa from GG I can confirm that the back length of the old style Gorilla and the new style Mariposa is identical in medium.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools