At age 13 Sunshine just became the youngest person to finish the triple crown. At 12 she did the AT, and the PCT at age 11.
I have followed their journals over the past 3 years. It is always inspiring to read about people who push the limits.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
At age 13 Sunshine just became the youngest person to finish the triple crown. At 12 she did the AT, and the PCT at age 11.
I have followed their journals over the past 3 years. It is always inspiring to read about people who push the limits.
Yes, I've been following their journals off and on over the past 3 years.
They are a very special daughter father pair.
It was amazing to follow them for the last three years along the PCT, AT and CDT. Congratulations to this incredible achievement!
It makes me think I should take all of my kids on the PCT. Their school districts/colleges have all different summer vacations – the earliest starts the first week of June and the latest ends the third week of September. With the right scheduling I could hike for over 3.5 months with one or several of my kids. Hhmm, now I just need to convince my boss to give me 4 months off to backpack the PCT …
What are they going to do next summer?
Go to the beach?
The Pacific Northwest Trail!
There is a younger sister awaiting HER turn with Dad.
What is the Pacific Northwest Trail?
Disneyland
Become a member to post in the forums.