I am looking hard at this pack and while there are a few high profile, excellent, reviews (Will Rietveld and Sgt. Rock) there are very few other user comments about it. I know Anna, and Charles and a few others here have made a comment here and there on different pack threads.
My two main questions besides looking for any and all input/reviews are
1. Matthew offers a lumbar pad option and says that it has become a popular addition but does anyone here have the lumbar pad and what do you think? Needed or not, good or bad?
2. How has the 70d ripstop pack body held up. I am thinking about going all Dyneema X especially for the harsher desert trips. I will for sure get the Dyneema X side pocket option instead of mesh.
Any other opinions? I know that is a loaded question here ;)

