I wanted some light weight shoulder season wind/ rain pants but couldn't find any in a close enough size to warrant spending the money so I made my own.
I bought some 1.70z/yd Epic fabric from Nathan M. here on the forums, some thread and a pattern at Joanne's fabrics and got busy. I've since learned thrift stores have hundreds of patterns for $.15 each, oh well. This was my first scratch build and it went ok. They turned out to be 4.6oz total weight and compact down to a racquet ball size. In a couple months I'll be able to test them out. They have standard hand pockets and I opted to leave off the cargo pockets.
Edit to add pics. Cutting the fabric.
Finished.
Topic
Epic Pants
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Nice looking pants! No reason to buy them.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Become a member to post in the forums.

