Topic

Help me ID this Patagonia windshirt

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedAug 26, 2013 at 2:55 pm

(reposting in the correct forum)

I have the oportunity to buy this windshirt, but the seller does not know anything about it.

It's a Patagonia, very thin nylon. Looks like a windshirt to me.

Does someone know what this might be?

Regards
Mihai

Patagonia windshirt ?
close-up

Ed Tyanich BPL Member
PostedAug 26, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Looks like it might be a Patagonia Pneumatic, they made several versions over the years.

David Chenault BPL Member
PostedAug 26, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Early 90s vintage? The fabric probably has a light PU coating on the inside, which makes it not very breathable. I had an identical looking anorak, and while the retro style was solid, performance was not. I would not pay more than 20 bucks for that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...