Topic

Custom Inner-Net Tent for Tarp?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedAug 25, 2013 at 11:45 am

In addition to BearPaw, who would you suggest contacting for a custom inner-net for a tarp? Not looking for cuben at this time, sil will likely be my choice of materials for the floor and sides.

Thanks!
Chris

(edit for spelling!)

PostedAug 25, 2013 at 11:53 am

Chris,

Any of the three do great work.

Also you may have seen I have a Bear Paw Minimalist 1 net tent for sale. Still needs a home and I think it's probably priced right.
(That's my unselfish plug)

PostedAug 25, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I appreciate the feedback, and that is where I will look!
Slammer…I need something to fit 2 bodies, but I do appreciate the "unsolicited plug!" (:

David Noll BPL Member
PostedAug 26, 2013 at 4:34 am

Yama Mt Gear

Alpinlite 2.0

I had Gen put in a full back panel.It is his 2.0.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...