I had a Zpacks Poncho/ground sheet and Cloud Kilt that I really liked but just seemed a bit too small for me. I am 6' tall and 200 lbs. The poncho design was great, but with a fully loaded pack it was finicky to put on, gave poor leg coverage, the hood was a bit tight, the arm coverage was sparce and overall it was a bit too snug. As a ground sheet in my Hexamid Twin it was a solo plus size and would not work with two people. The Cloud Kilt fit in the waist, but was the older Velcro model and would split along Velcro if I took a large step up.
Recently I saw Zpacks was offering a larger size poncho and a larger size Cloud Kilt with a zipper. I just got both in the mail. These new items address every issue I had with the older models. The larger poncho has great coverage for the legs and the arms and the hood fits better. It is a Twin size and works better with my Hexamid. The Cloud Kilt allows me more range of motion. Zpacks continues to refine and improve their products. The quality is excellent and the customer service remains amoung the best of any retailer I have ever experienced. If you are a larger hiker like I am, the new sizes make two great products even better.

