Topic

Look What I Found in the Closet…MSR Trekker Wing!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
PostedAug 21, 2013 at 11:24 am

I was recently digging through some tubs of gear, and found something I had forgotten I had…an MSR Trekker Wing. I immediately went to BPL to look for reviews to see if it was even worth holding on to. I know it is not ultra-light weight by today's standards, but thought it may do the trick to try out sleeping under a tarp! I have never utilized one before, and would love to hear back from anyone that has any experience with the MSR Trekker Wing.

Also, any suggestions for an inner-net would be appreciated. It looks like there was one made for the Trekker Wing at one time, but it was heavier than the tarp! I know several cottage manufacturers make them, but would appreciate hearing from you if you have any specific suggestions based on what you have used.

Thanks a million for your thoughts!

Regards,

Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...