So I don't live in the USA and can't buy that new-ish Never Wet super waterproof double spray stuff. Tyvek is hard to get a hold of where I live too. But ever since the Never Wet stuff came out, one of the first things I thought of doing if I had it was to make a flat tarp with Tyvek, and then spray the heck out of it with NW.
Anyone done this yet? Or something similar? Or is this where someone (probably Anna) links to a thread and makes me look foolish…
… but HA! I already did a quick search and read all of this thread:
No tarp test there.
It just seems that because Tyvek is very water resistant and fairly cheap, that add this spray and it would be really good for things like tarps. Though I hear that it rubs off easy, but a tarp does not get that much abrasion. Maybe someone has a TT Sublite they could spray with it?
I want to read about more experiments and see more nerdy pictures people!
Edit: typos :/

