So I'm seriously considering purchasing the hexamid twin tent. I'll be using it primarily as a solo + dog tent, but occasionally I'll go out with my wife. The one thing I haven't been able to find information on and that is holding me back is when using it with two people, how difficult is it for the person in the back to get out at night? We both often get up at night to take care of business. The entrance is low and it seems like this could be a difficult task for the person in the back.
Topic
Hexamid Twin and two people
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
It's not impossible. A little inconvenient but it can be done. The person in the back sort of has to carefully crawl over you and maneuver around the trekking pole either head or feet first. It would definitely disrupt the person closer to the entrance, but I wouldn't consider it to be a deal breaker. I love my hexamid twin.
what aaron said. not ideal but its good enough esp when you cant feel that its on your back.
Become a member to post in the forums.

