Topic

Help me plan a big Sierra 14ers trip! Partners?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Help me plan a big Sierra 14ers trip! Partners?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Pramuk
    BPL Member

@gpramuk

Locale: West

I wouldn't mind some beta on bagging all the 14ers. I might end up doing some roped climbing on some… And maybe doubling up on interesting ones.

But anyone have an idea on a fastpack/scramble up to class 4? I could do a couple trips… Like a northern 14ers… Palisades, etc… Resupply in Bishop, then a southern one to get Russel, Whitney, Langley…

I work as a guide and embarrassingly have only bagged 4 of the 15 CA 14er peaks… Looking to up the resume and have some fun!

And I wouldn't mind partners! Especially for the class 5 ones. I am a trad leader to 5.7 or easy 5.8. follower to 5.10a/b. Or just partners for some scrambling. Always fun to have people to talk to… I do so much solo hiking and such… Heck! Lets get a group!

Time would be the next 3-4 weeks, maybe starting the last week of August or first week of September.

-Gabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools