Hey guys,
After much reading in the background I decided to take step forward and be a part of this great community. That's my first post so have some mercy :-)
I need your help picking the best shelter setup for me. Till now I used BA-Copper Spur II which was very luxurious but way too heavy for solo use.
I'm looking for do-it-all 3 season shelter (Mainly for upcoming hikes in Georgie and (hopefully) 2014 PCT thru hike).
The things I want to have in a shelter:
1) Easy&fast setup (low minimum stakes required, tarp&inner can setup together).
2) 2 Walls (primarily to manage condensation issues & versatility)
3) Privacy (in form of a door extended beak)
4) Maximum weight of 25oz~ (Including everything except stakes&poles)
5) Have enough space for a Neoair Xlite Large & some gear (squeezing a partner in emergency situations is a bonus)
6) budget: 400$~ (prefer less, of course)
(tell me if I got things wrong, maybe I need to consider other things?)
When researching I found 2 options which caught my eye:
MLD Duomid Cuben & MLDBPWD Inner: looks like an ultimate setup. I thought asking in Gear Swap if anyone wish to sell so it will fit the budget.
Tarptent Notch: It's cheap and looks promising. Wish it had a little bigger bathtub.
So, what you say? are those good options or I need to check other setups?
any recommendations and help would be appreciated, thanks!

