Topic

Wil Rietveld and the OR Show Report

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Bob Bankhead BPL Member
PostedAug 10, 2013 at 11:26 am

Check out Southwest UL Backpacking – the new website and blog by Will Rietveld and Janet Reichl.

http://swultralight.home.bresnan.net/index.htm

They have reports on the Outdoor Recreation show posted on the Gossamer Gear website. One wonders why BPL did not cover it.

http://gossamergear.com/wp/buzz-blog/outdoor-retailer-delivers-again-loads-of-new-updated-lighter-better-and-outrageous-gear-and-some-items-you-didnt-know-you-needed-or-not

and a special section on UL backpacks at:

http://southwestultralight.blogspot.com/2013/08/highlights-of-summer-2013-outdoor.html

Stephen M BPL Member
PostedAug 10, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Some crazy looking stuff doing the rounds this year :-)

Jim Colten BPL Member
PostedAug 10, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Check out Southwest UL Backpacking – the new website and blog by Will Rietveld and Janet Reichl.

New? I found their site about 10 years ago when I first realized that I wasn't the pack mule I once thought I was … an item on their discussion of shelters led me to BPL … it was Aircore 1 line. The blog part is likely newer than that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...