Topic

Shout out for Josh at Ruta Locura

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
D S BPL Member
PostedAug 7, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Josh is a real pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to take care of you and really stands behind his stuff! I am in no way affiliated with him or his business but just wanted to spread the word to those of you who may need a titanium or carbon fiber item.

Well done Josh!

Couch

Jeff Sims BPL Member
PostedAug 7, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Great service and he makes some great poles. I use the 3 piece to support either of my shelters. Top notch gear

John Mc BPL Member
PostedAug 8, 2013 at 7:43 am

I need to jump in on this subject too. I bought a Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 on sale. I sent the aluminum poles to Josh to have him use them as a template for making carbon fiber poles. I beleive I dropped 5.5 ounces in pole wieght and they work great. My Fly Creek 2 now weighs what a Fly Creek 1 weighs….but with far more room. Great setup!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...