I am curious if anyone has a Bear Paw Wilderness Designs cuben Lair. I have been searching this forum a lot but still haven't read of someone raving about a cuben lair in the configuration I want. I am thinking about getting one but am having a hard time deciding on what features I want. I know I want an extended beak, but I am debating getting a sewn-in silnylon floor, or a separate pyranet 1. I have three other tarps and tents from John at BPWD (AT 2, canopy 1, and a 7×9 flat tarp). I have been pleased with everything I have owned from BPWD but now that I am considering a more complex shelter system I am looking for user feedback. Thanks.
Topic
BPWD Cuben Lair
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Become a member to post in the forums.

