Hi guys,
I'm looking for a new tent for backpacking in both Greece and the UK.
It'll be used 30% of the time by me and my dog (Jack Russell, sleeps in the tent) the rest of the time with 2 people and the dog.
I'm really struggling to find exactly what i want, my ideal would be (in no particular order)
Outer first (for when it's raining in England)
Double porch (for good ventilation in Greece)
Under 3kg
Double walled (condensation in the UK)
Free standing (pegging in Greece is often a challenge due to mostly being rocky)
3 season
Porch big enough to cook in (rainy England)
Easy to put up (only have 1 arm)
Tight weave inner mesh (Scottish midges)
No real budget but it'd be nice if i could find something suitable for say under £300.
I do use a hiking pole so could use that, but i have absolutely no preference between needing a hiking pole or if the tent comes with poles that need to be used.
Any suggestions please?
Cheers
Mark

