All the years I've been a member I've whined about the poor search engine on BPL. Well, I can't find the article from a couple years back comparing available bear sprays. Does anyone know how to find it or can someone please post the link.
Thank you,
Tim
Topic
Bear spray article
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Is this perhaps the one you were thinking of? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/bpl_v8_bear_deterrents_pdf.html
in a google search box –
site:www.backpackinglight.com "bear sprays"
NO space between site: and the domain name.
And if you want, use google's Advanced search for date restrictions.
From what Buck found, it looks like "deterrents" is a key word and you might not have found what you are looking for. But a least you know it is not the search engine that failed.
Greg,
Thanks for the tip on how to search. I tried it and it worked great!
or the ultra light version:
bear sprays site:backpackinglight.com
Become a member to post in the forums.

