Topic

Best ultralight shoes with solomon lacing?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Kevin Burton BPL Member
PostedJul 29, 2013 at 9:21 pm

So I really like the solomon lacing system. I guess I could do without it of course but it's pretty nice.

What's the best of their shoes for ultralight backpackers?

The pair I have are the Solomon XA 3D Ultra 2 and they weigh 960g … I think I can get a pair for around 600g .

Thoughts?

Nathan Watts BPL Member
PostedJul 30, 2013 at 5:30 am

As far as I know, their lightest shoes are the Salomon S-Lab Sense, followed by the Sense Ultra. Either would work fine for backpacking. There's a newer lighter version hitting the stores right about now too.

You can buy their laces by themselves too and try using them on some of your other shoes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...