Topic

JMT fire situation

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
myo tun BPL Member
PostedJul 29, 2013 at 8:47 pm

If any one see or come a cross fire situation on JMT… Pleas left a message for me please. I post this on yahoo group too.
I wish it gone by August 9, I want to start hike on that day…or else I don't know where to hike for 200+ miles.
Thanks

Luke Schmidt BPL Member
PostedJul 29, 2013 at 9:20 pm

I got to a trailhead late this evening and was less then pleased to find a poster on a fire where I was going. I retreated to a hotel with internet to replan. Hopefully tomorrow works out.

Here's another website

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/

PostedJul 29, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Luke,
Thanks for the link. It seems to have many more fires than the Large Fire Map.

And I discovered that you can sort by state simply by clicking on the State header.

Good Luck on the route planning and logistics.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...