Topic

Vestal Peak and the Weminuche Wilderness

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Vestal Peak and the Weminuche Wilderness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rOg w
    BPL Member

@rog_w

Locale: rogwilmers.com

deleted

spelt with a t
    BPL Member

@spelt

Locale: Rangeley, ME

Vestal climb

I scrolled back a few pages but didn't see the Chicago Basin trip. Lotta nice winter trips though!

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

Awesome photos and commentary as always.
    Thanks Rog!

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

"Anyone know how to make links live?"

Make a Live Link

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

My summer has been lame (all work) except for a family trip to the adirondacks. I leave next week for Alaska though- I have a pretty good solo adventure planned. Lets hook up when I get back for an Agawa or Two-hearted adventure.

Ben C
    BPL Member

@alexdrewreed

Locale: Kentucky

Nice report, Rog.

That face of Vestal is really pretty impressive. I have never seen it before.

I also enjoyed your Chicago Basin photos. I did that a couple of years ago when the snow was sill high, even in late July. The ramp up to Eolus was snowy and made route finding tough. We loved Sunlight. It was nice to see that summit block again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools